Our Home Caregivers are Trusted
All of our home caregivers are employees of JFS Care at Home LLC, not contractors. They are bonded, insured, and screened, including a thorough background check.
Our Home Caregivers are Experienced
Our caregivers are experienced home care providers with verified references. They are required to complete ongoing training to update and enhance their skills, including topics such as:
- Dementia care
- Client engagement
- LGBT cultural awareness
- Palliative and hospice support
Our Home Caregivers are Compassionate
They are caring individuals, who are dedicated to enhancing the lives of their home care clients, and are committed to upholding the JFS Care at Home Caregiver Code of Ethics.
Caregivers Code Of Ethics
As a home caregiver at JFS Care at Home, I have the responsibility to maintain high standards of conduct, to encourage client independence and to contribute to the client’s welfare.
To accomplish these goals, I will:
- Treat each individual with respect
- Maintain the confidentiality of information acquired through my employment
- Follow policies and procedures as developed by JFS Care at Home
- Ensure that my personal activities do not interfere with my ability to perform my job
- Fulfill my obligations and responsibilities in a dependable and honorable manner
- Provide client-centered care by assuring my clients’ needs are met
- Promote client participation in his/her own affairs including appropriate family and community involvement
- Contribute to the safety and security of the individual, his/her personal property and physical environment